What is Oldowan?
- Dated from c. 2.6 to 1.7 mya
- First examples found in Olduvai Gorge, Tanzania
- Recognised throughout east, south and north Africa
- Handaxes/bifaces do not occur
- First associated with Homo habilis or Australopithicus sediba?
Image source unknown?
Hey Guys, I’m an archaeological illustrator. Currently I’ve been doing some artefact commissions, so if you want anything drawn ever..message me and we can probably work something out!
This is my illustration of the best example of a coin from the reign of King Richard III, who is famous due to being found in a car park not so many months ago. I’m so excited to have been involved in that massive archaeological event!
Working away on the wall illustration.
Wall Phasing Illustration.
There are some many different ways to do a wall phasing! Hopefully this turns out well. Then…report writing :P
today’s project: making a good copy of a standing building survey! Well it’s just part of a wall…but still.